Established in 1977, GOAL is an international humanitarian agency dedicated to alleviating the suffering of the poor and the vulnerable and is currently operating in 14 countries world-wide. GOAL delivers a wide range of humanitarian and development programmes, ranging from humanitarian relief in disaster situations to supporting the development of healthcare services and building sustainable livelihoods. Since its foundation, GOAL has allocated more than €910 million to programmes in over 60 countries.
GOAL has an annual budget of approximately €130 million and is supported by a range of donors including the Irish Government, UK Government, USAID, the European Union, individuals, trusts and foundations. Informed by its track record over the last 40 years, GOAL remains committed to responding to humanitarian crises and tackling extreme poverty around the world.
Overview of the role
GOAL International are currently recruiting an IT Solutions Analyst to support the IT Solutions team. The purpose of this role is to analyse and meet GOAL’s business needs through the creation and administration of automated, data-driven solutions. Intersecting business and data analysis, the role will involve working closely with IT and extra-departmental stakeholders to understand and support a variety of business functions.
- Provide innovative analytical insights within the organization for programs and central services.
- Conduct detailed data analysis on data usage across business units to evaluate business processes and provide insights for improvement of these.
- Develop and maintain Power BI dashboards to provide internal and external stakeholders with timely, accurate information to assist decision making and communication.
- Develop an understanding of business and functional issues that exist in different functions such as Human Resource Requirements, Finance and Procurement Requirements (ERP) etc and learning how to align these as projects within the function and within the planned GOAL IT architecture.
- Provide analysis of IT related business problems in GOAL related to Data Management and Infrastructure of Business solutions.
- Help the development of training programs to deliver IT projects to users
- Liaise with Stakeholders to agree concepts, designs, and plans for IT Solutions
- Work with tools like JIRA to ensure that projects are managed on schedule
- Assist in the design, construction, and launch of enterprise solutions using PowerApps
- Build strong relationships within the IT team and with business Stakeholders to ensure understanding, engagement, and support for IT project delivery across all functional areas within GOAL.
- Work within an International IT team to help to deliver technology solutions into GOAL’s 15 countries of operation to meet the objectives and needs of impacted business functions.
- Be part of a culture of innovation and change in the design and implementation of IT projects.
Qualifications and Attributes
- An undergraduate qualification in IT, Business, Economics, or International Relations
- 2-4 years post-graduate work experience
- Experience working across IT functions in the areas of Data, Infrastructure or Business Solutions
- Experience in some of the areas outlined in the requirements above.
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to learn how IT works in functional areas such as Data, ERP, HR and other Business functions.
- Knowledge of industry recognised methodologies for Project Management, AGILE development and Change Management (e.g. ADKAR, SCRUM, Prince II, PMP).
- Experience with PowerBI and PowerApps
Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- Practices and promotes a strong focus on delivering high quality customer service, for internal and external customers
- Treats others with diplomacy, tact, courtesy, and respect, even in challenging circumstances
- Presents information clearly, concisely, and confidently when speaking and in writing
- Collaborates and supports colleagues to achieve organisational goals
Commitment to GOAL Values
- Strives to perform at a high level, investing significant energy to achieve agreed objectives
- Ensures that the field is at the heart of all services provided
- Upholds high standards of honesty, ethics, and integrity
Official Source: Click Here