Private Sector Engagement and Partnerships Advisor: The United States Government, represented by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), is seeking offers from qualified persons to provide personal services under contract as described in this solicitation.
The United States Agency for International Development is an independent agency of the U.S. federal government which was founded in 3 November 1961 by John F. Kennedy and its headquartering based in Washington, D.C., United States. With a budget of over $27 billion, USAID is one of the largest official aid agencies in the world and accounts for more than half of all U.S. foreign assistance—the highest in the world in absolute dollar terms. At present more than 10,000+ employees work under this agency.
- Position title: Private Sector Engagement and Partnerships Advisor
- SOLICITATION NO.: 72066323R00004
- ISSUANCED DATE: 12/07, 2022
- CLOSING DATE/TIME FOR RECEIPT OF OFFERS: 01/06, 2023, no later than 5:00 p.m (EAT) (close of business).
- POINT OF CONTACT: James Cerwinski, Supervisory EXO and Fekadu Tamirate, HR Specialist, e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- POSITION TITLE: Private Sector Engagement and Partnerships Advisor
- MARKET VALUE: $ 95,973 to $124,764, equivalent to GS-14
- PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE: For two years with one-three-year options to extend
- PLACE OF PERFORMANCE: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia with possible travel as stated in the Statement of Work.
U.S. Resident-Hire. Resident Hire U.S. Personal Services Contractor means a U.S. citizen or resident alien who, at the time of contract award, (i) resides in the cooperating country for reasons other than U.S. government or non-U.S. government employment, or under any contract or other arrangement, that provides repatriation to the U.S.; or (ii) is a spouse or dependent of a U.S. citizen or resident alien who resides, or will reside, in the cooperating country for the purpose of U.S. government or non U.S. government employment, or under any contract or other arrangement that provides repatriation to the U.S. citizen for purposes of this definition also includes a person who at the time of contracting is a lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States and have a valid work authorization for Ethiopia.
- Submit a complete application as outlined in the solicitation titled SUBMITTING AN OFFER.
- Be able to obtain facility access security clearance.
- Be able to obtain a medical clearance.
- Be willing to travel to work sites and other offices or locations as/when requested.
The final selected candidates must obtain both the ‘facility access’ security and medical clearances within a reasonable period. If such clearances are not obtained within a reasonable time or negative suitability issues are involved, any offer made may be rescinded.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION
Applications will be initially screened by the Mission Human Resources Office to determine whether they have met the minimum qualifications listed below. All candidates who meet the minimum qualifications requirements will be referred to the Technical Evaluation Committee (TEC) for further consideration and screening.
EDUCATION: A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a relevant field such as Economics, Business Management, Business Administration, Public Policy, International Development, International Trade and Finance, or related subject.
WORK EXPERIENCE: A minimum of seven (7) years of international development and/or international business work experience.
SUBMITTING AN OFFER
For your application to be considered, the following documents must be submitted:
- Offeror Information for Personal Services Contracts with Individuals, available at AID309-2 Form
- Letter of Application
- Current curriculum vitae (CV).
To ensure consideration of offers for the intended position, offerors must prominently reference the Solicitation Number in the offer submission.
Application must be submitted ONLY via email@example.com and the email subject must say: – 72066323R00004 – Private Sector Engagement and Partnerships Advisor. Be sure to include your name and the solicitation number at the top of each page.
Please do not submit more than one application; and
The application must be submitted before or on the closing date at local Ethiopia time 5 p.m. (Local Ethiopia, Addis Ababa Time, or EAT). Late and incomplete applications will not be considered.
Official Source: Click Here